Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hawaii Update




Hello,

I've just gotten back from Hawaii. It was AMAZING!!! So many different kinds of foods! The water there is gorgeous! I'm still around 230 lbs; however, my gut has grown to 47" around! I must be losing muscle mass. You may notice a few new things about the blog. Following those will add more money to my fat fund at no cost to you! ;) My sister saw me with my shirt off for the first time in a long while. She said that I looked like I had swallowed a dinosaur egg whole! haha. My family has now seen all the shirtless pics. They can't believe how big I've gotten. No one has said anything negative though. My aunt told me that I had an impressive gut. :) Please post any questions or comments below.

13 comments:

  1. nice belly dude keep up the gr8 wrk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plz keep gaining! u look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, delicious... ;)
    Does your gut feel firm, or is it on the softer side?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! that's hilarious about your sister. Mine has made comments too, but not like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See everyone, that's what a real man should look like. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, truly an inspiration to gain!
    What kind of foods did you eat out there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I just discovered your videos on YouTube and...wow.
    I very recently figured out that I had a sexual fetish involving guys gaining weight. It started when I figured out that when I was masturbating, what would get me off was imagining my boyfriend (who is very tall and thin) slowly gaining weight. I've had a recurring fantasy about it, where I add weight gain powder to his food and then watch as he eventually can't fit into his pants anymore.
    It was so awesome to be able to search for this and find videos catering exactly to what I was imagining. Thanks for posting these, it makes me feel like I'm not so crazy!
    If you ever want to talk to me (which I'd like!) e-mail me at belledubonet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. try taking lots of naps and snack on chocolate big guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and eat huge snacks right before bed! Try to bloat alot as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your aunt is right! you are developing a very impressive gut!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a very sexy man, my family comments my gain too, but critic me... but i love my belly gain, and i want to grow more. equal you... you are my inspiration...congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gr8 work, keep eating. Gain more.

    ReplyDelete