Thursday, October 7, 2010

Questions Answered


Q: Can you shave your belly?
A: No, I have tried it before and hated it. Never again.

Q: Even though you're straight, are you turned on by men appreciating your gut simply because it's a fat fetish thing?
A: That's not really what turns me on. Being completely full and seeing myself grow is what really turns me on.

Q:What kind of foods did you eat in Hawaii?
A: What kind of foods didn't I eat?

Q: Does your gut feel firm or is it on the softer side?
A: It is mostly firm.

2 comments:

  1. In my opinion, your gut is practically perfect as it is right now now. I'd keep it that size.

    I'd consider gaining but I'm afraid of the stretch marks. How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! keep up the good work/this is a great presentation.

    Growing Plants

    ReplyDelete