Friday, April 29, 2011

Update 4/30


I'm not dead! We just had a TON of tornadoes rip through where I live. I was one of the fortunate ones that didn't have any damage. Sorry that I haven't posted an update in so long.

So, I'm still hanging around 243 pounds. Money is a little tight right now, so I probably won't be doing much growing for a little while. :(

I had an AMAZING experience since I last posted. I met up with a gainer buddy. We had a great time cuddling, belly rubbing, and eating. I really liked that. I'm pretty sure that when I have to get a roommate I want him to be a gainer.

Have you ever noticed someone at work or school that has been getting fatter? Have you ever wondered if they may be a closet gainer? There's a guy at work that is about 6'6" and used to be a skinny rail. He is getting quite hefty now. I've always thought that it'd be pretty cool to run across someone on beefyfrat or a similar site and realize that it is someone that I know. I guess that really boils down to I really want a local gainer friend. For there to be so many fat people in this state, there sure seems to be a lack of gainers.

A lot of you have been asking me to upload a new youtube vid. I haven't really been able to make much progress since my last video, so I don't feel the need to upload a new one. I will make a new vid as soon as I reach 250. I'm so ready to be there. (fast gaining tips are encouraged)

Again, I'll ask you for what you want to read. Leave me some suggestions in the comments. I really don't know what to say in this thing. Also, if you want to chat, the best way to reach me is via my yahoo IM account, nivende@yahoo.com.

God bless,

Niven

6 comments:

  1. exercise thn eat, or eat alot before bed, also dairy and carbs are your friend, and oh yh check out grommr youd be amazed at how many there are in pretty much all areas, i was surprised to see some near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, time for another update I'm thinking. BTW, how tall are you? I agree with the last guy, dairy & carbs, my favorites are chocolate milk & ice cream...keep it up man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. y u no make da videossss :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to post more videos

    ReplyDelete
  5. please post a new blog post or vid :(
    ive missed you haha ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you go? :(

    ReplyDelete