Monday, October 19, 2009



Hello all!

Sorry for not posting anything recently. I've been really swamped with school work. I do not know exactly how much I weigh at the moment. My scale battery is dead. I am struggling to get into my 38 work slacks. Those nice white plaid shorts that I have made pictures in finally popped their button when I put them on last night.

I talked with an old friend of mine this past Friday. We got on the subject of how much we have changed over the years. She told me that I was far too scrawny in high school and I looked REALLY good now. I love it when people say that. :)

The Monopoly game at McDonalds is a great incentive to eat there more. :) I ate there twice today.


Until next time,

Niven

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! See, people who knew you as "scrawny" are impressed by your appearance now.
    Your encouragements from McDonalds sound good. Hope that PE at school isn't working against your gaining! Best wishes.
    Norbert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top pic is so completly hot OMG

    ReplyDelete